Monday, April 16, 2007

Aussie Beaches

In Australia, I guse almost people like go to beaches beacuse in Australia has a lots of beaches. Last Junly I arrived in Sydney, after three months that was Summer. On holiday, I went to Nelson's bay and Manly beach ect. At beaches almost girls worn bikini although the sun is very strong. I watched TV that has some advertisements which told us too strong sun could cause skin cancer. So I don't know why some Australians like wear bikini at the beaches for long time? Now in my country, some young girls wear it . I like swimming, I like bikini, but I never worn it when I was young beacuse parents and some people thought that was no good. Before we just went to the swimming pool if we want to swimming, so don't need wear bikini. I guess some girls think wear bikini at the beach that is a fashion.
Now I'm here, I learned one words-- "Up to you". That means you can do somethings if you happy. But I think that is good for you or not, it's very important.

No comments: