Monday, February 12, 2007

getting

Hello! ROSA
How are you?
It's me Celina.This is my first time in TAFE. I have been in Australia about six months so somtimes my english no well, but i try do my best. I have two course in TAFE. One is Cert lll in Business Amidinistration course at every Wednesday evening, and another is ESOL. I think China and Australia have difficult teach style. Maybe somethings i had done in school or workplace, but now i need learning again. It's good for me, isn't it?
Thank you for your help.


Have good day.

Celina

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Hi Celina,

welcome to our ESOL class. I think you are right about different teaching styles. Every culture has its own. You will get used to the Australian way of doing things quickly and I think it will be good for your language learning, too.